PROTECTING YOUR ONLINE INVESTMENT WITH CLOUDFLARE
Like most website owners, you probably invested a lot of time, money and effort to ensure the success of your site. Perhaps you invest in SEO, pay-per-click ads, social media marketing and e-mail campaigns to attract the greatest number of visitors. You likely spend a lot in producing unique and valuable content on a regular basis in order to keep visitors coming back. And most probably, you take the time to engage with visitors to give them the best possible experience and establish a desired reputation and image in your target markets.
However, all of those investments can be easily nullified by two factors: poor site performance and poor security.
The Consequences of Poor Site Performance
Poor site performance means that your website’s pages are taking too long to load. But exactly how many seconds is considered too long?
Well, consider the following:
- If your page loading time is more than 10 seconds, Google will impose a penalty on your site and lower its page ranking.
- If your page loading time is 5 seconds, chances are that you are slower that 85% of your competitors.
- If your page takes more than 3 seconds to load, around 40% of your potential customers will abandon it.
- If your page takes more than 6 seconds to load in a mobile device, you are likely losing up to 50% of mobile users, who account for 10% of all website visits.
- Every one-second delay in page response can decrease your customers’ satisfaction by 16%.
- Every one-second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversion, resulting in thousands of dollars in lost revenues per month.
- Around 79% of visitors who experience poor performance from your website will never want to return to your site again.
Simply put, a faster performance provides higher search engine results page rankings for your site, delivers a better browsing experience for your users, and maximizes conversion rates and revenues for your site.
The Consequences of Poor Website Security
Door security can instantly demolish the trust and reputation that your site has painstakingly built with your customers. The worst kind of security threat is hacking, which is often enabled by vulnerabilities in a website’s code that make it susceptible to cross-site scripting or SQL injection. Once hacked, your website can be maliciously defaced, or worse, your customers’ personal data can be stolen, publicly disclosed or even used in identity theft.
In addition to hacking, your site also comes under attack from less dangerous threats such as distributed denial-of-service (DDoS), excessive bot crawling, comment spamming, e-mail harvesting and other types of attacks. Although less serious than being hacked, these malicious threats can nonetheless impair user experience and damage your site’s credibility and security rating.
How CloudFlare Boosts Site Performance and Security
Because CloudFlare replicates and caches your site’s content in its proxy servers, it can also enable offline browsing. Thus, in the unexpected event that your site becomes unavailable due to server downtime, visitors would still be able to access your site since CloudFlare can serve the content from its cache.
In addition, by adding a layer between your website and your users, CloudFlare is able to deliver another crucial benefit, which is protecting your site from external threats. It can automatically stop most DDoS, cross-site scripting and SQL injection attacks, as well as provide extensive protection against bot crawlers, spam comments, e-mail harvesters and other malicious software.
CloudFlare also provides a range of analytical tools that allow you to evaluate traffic coming from search engine crawlers and malicious threats. In addition, it can also alert your visitors whose computers are infected with malware or virus.
Protect Your Online Investments with CloudFlare for $15 A Month
Click on the Paypal order link below and we’ll waive the $50 set-up fee. Start enjoying superior site performance and world-class security now!